Pet insurance for dogs and cats works vastly different than human healthcare plans. Medical insurance for pets is owner reimbursement based. This works in favor for pet owners since it allows you to use any licensed veterinarian, emergency clinic or specialist in the United States. You don’t have to worry if a provider is “in-network”, because there are no networks.
- No network of providers to worry about
- Claims are processed quickly
- Use any licensed vet, animal hospital, emergency clinic or veterinary specialist nationwide
- Veterinary offices don’t have to “accept” it, because we do all the claim processing
- Pet insurance companies don’t want to mandate veterinary prices rate